Website Keysight EDA
Keysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights to the world’s visionaries and innovators in electronic design, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~14,000 employees create world-class solutions in wireless communications, 5G, automotive, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries. Our technical solutions – and our methods for creating them – help connect and secure the world. Learn more about what we do and how we do it.
Our powerful culture has led to us being independently recognized on Fortune 100’s Best Companies List and we are “Great Place to Work” Certified. We’re driven, collaborative, ethical, and curious, and we value all ideas, especially bold ones. And our culture extends far beyond our own walls. Our corporate social responsibility efforts support our communities, nurture the next generation of engineers, and promote environmental sustainability.
At Keysight, Inclusion & Diversity is an integral part of our core values. We believe that when people feel a sense of belonging, they can be more creative, innovative, and thrive at all points in their careers. We believe everyone should be respected in the workplace and in their communities regardless of race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, national origin, or any protected class. We continuously challenge ourselves to grow in our understanding of inclusion by engaging in a wide variety of diversity programs, initiatives, employee network groups and mentoring/development. This is Keysight – People and Culture – YouTube
Keysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights to the world’s visionaries and innovators in electronic design, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~14,000 employees create world-class solutions in wireless communications, 5G, automotive, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries.
Software is a strategic growth area for Keysight, and our enterprise entitlement management system (KSM) plays a pivotal role by enabling software management and automated license delivery for all Keysight products. As a customer-facing enterprise system, KSM is instrumental in bringing new business models and products to market while delivering an industry-leading customer experience.
If you’re a product management leader who wants to join our growth journey, we want to meet you.
- Lead a team of product managers to define platform strategy, manage feature prioritization and product roadmap in support of Keysight business objectives
- Recruit and develop top talent and develop organizational capability to scale the product management function
- Be an advocate for the customer–own product usability and customer experience. Conduct primary and secondary research on software licensing industry trends, customer expectations and competitive landscape.
- Create and present visionary innovations, evaluate alternatives and make data-driven business decisions
- Coordinate with development teams and other cross-functional partners to plan and coordinate project execution and product rollout
- Manage product rollout project communication plan including executive sponsor and other stakeholder presentations, demos, customer and internal training and related collateral
Must have the following skills:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in information systems, computer science or engineering. MBA preferred
- 7+ years of software product management experience with increased scope and leadership responsibilities
- Demonstrated leadership and effectiveness in working with remote teams with a boundaryless collaboration mindset
- Strong product management skills, product sense supported by proven results
- Hands-on product leadership experience managing a product from inception to successful launch. Agile project management experience is a plus
- Excellent coordination and communication skills and ability to present effectively to a broad range of highly technical and business stakeholders
- International experience and ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Experience with software business, licensing industry, models and technologies
- Experience with large enterprise systems and API ecosystems
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.keysight.com.