This role is part of Alphawave IP, SoC IP organization. As a Senior Applications/Marketing Manager, you will own and drive pre-sales technical discussions with current and prospective customers around IP (Memory, Chiplets, Ethernet and PCIE) SoC architecture, and articulate a solution based on SoC IP that can bring a differentiated value proposition to the customer needs. You will work closely with the Sales team to help meet Sales targets, you will also act as the customer’s voice within the company, to enable delivery of market focused solutions for our customers. You will participate in new product introduction, product marketing and promotion activities. The ideal candidate will have some background in SoC IP, Chiplets, Die-to-Die protocols (UCIe, OHBI, BoW) PCIe/CXL, DDR/LPDDR Memory Interfaces & implementation. Prior experience in a customer facing support/pre-sales role and marketing would be added advantage.
What You’ll Do
- Work with Sales, Application and Engineering teams and take technical ownership of customer accounts;
- Understand customer’s technical requirements & propose solutions to help build best in class SoCs;
- Own and drive customer product evaluations, create and perform product demos, run customer benchmarks or PPA analysis on customer configurations;
- Provide technical product training to customers;
- Be the voice of the customer internally with an ability to clearly articulate detailed technical requirements to various internal stakeholders;
- Support Marketing activities as needed, in the form of webinars, blog posts, writing application notes, supporting trade-shows.
What You’ll Need
- BS/MS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science, 8-10 years of proven experience;
- Experience with SoC IP based on Chiplets, Die-to-Die protocols (UCIe, OHBI, BoW), PCIe/CXL, DDR/LPDDR Memory Interfaces or others;
- Track record of successful customer engagements.
- Customer focused
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to listen to and appreciate ideas and opinions that differ from yours
- Extremely detail oriented
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Drives for consistency
- Takes personal pride in high standard of outputs
- Self-motivated and self-managing
Diversity & Inclusivity
Alphawave IP is based out of one of the most diverse countries in the world. This includes differences related to race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender expression and presentation, sexual orientation, religion, age, ability and socioeconomic status. To us, diversity is one our strongest assets to our organization. We commit ourselves to promoting the recognition and appreciation of our diverse and rich culture. We believe that it is critical to our success to promote freedom of thought and opinion in a respectful environment. The decisions we make are rooted by respectfully considering each other’s thoughts and opinions and by working towards a greater common goal.
Alphawave IP is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals, including visible minorities, Indigenous People, and persons with disabilities. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. If as a qualified job applicant, you request accommodation, Alphawave IP will consult with you to provide reasonable accommodations according to your specific needs. If you wish to make a request, you will be provided an opportunity if your application is selected to proceed in our hiring process.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit workforcenow.adp.com.