Job ID #: 18093
Job Category: Business Development
Employment Type: Experienced Professionals
Division: Physical Design
Department: Physical Design – Marketing
Primary Country: Taiwan
Primary Location: Taipei
This role in the Business Development team represents an opportunity to practice a wide range of commercial skills that span marketing, licensing, sales channel management and general management.
Business development is essential to successfully launch strategic initiatives and competitive campaigns that have visibility of the most senior executives of the company.
Business Development is the management function for growing revenue in new market or with new products.
Activities include engaging across PDG Marketing, Licensing, and Engineering teams, and Arm China and Taiwan sales and business lines. You will contribute to the definition and priorities of the product roadmap and the success of the regional sales teams.
You will identify and know what drives growth in our market and in our customers’ markets. You will consistently recognize meaningful trends before our competitors do.
You will articulate what differentiates our products/ services from those of our competitors and communicate to customers and Arm sales teams.
You will describe and communicate a holistic understanding of our customers’ needs, and the relative priority of those needs, across the entire purchase and use cycle.
You will meaningfully and measurably contribute to the ability of our sales organization to speed time to close and serve our customers effectively.
- Business relationships and experience working with semiconductor manufacturing in China and Taiwan.
- Excellent communication skills to crisply articulate strategic concepts to senior executives within customer organizations and Arm business lines.
- Desire to work collaboratively with others as demonstrated by influence without authority, working cross functionally and navigating conflicting priorities.
- Work independently and flourish with minimal direction
- Propose solutions supported with thoughtful analysis and backed by data
- Exercise consistently solid business discernment
- Craft and uphold expectations of customers, and senior and executive partners
- BA/BS degree in electrical engineering, marketing, product management, or equivalent experience in a related domain.
- Solid understanding of semiconductor IP business.
- Demonstrated expertise developing sales strategies and running technology sales campaigns.
- Fundamental knowledge of IP licensing and semiconductor product development
- Previous success in a customer advocacy role.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.peopleclick.com.