Website Siemens EDA
Do you want to help shape the future of healthcare? At Siemens Healthineers, we rely on people who devote their energy and passion to this goal – that’s what our company name says. Siemens Healthineers stands for the pioneering spirit of our employees, paired with our long tradition as the world’s leading technology group in the always dynamic healthcare industry.
Then become part of our global team as a maintenance technician (f/m/d) for machines and systems to ensure high system availability.
Your duties and responsibilities:
- You will reliably and systematically analyze faults and malfunctions in complex equipment with mechanical, electronic, hydraulic and pneumatic components, using diagnostic systems if necessary
- You determine the type and scope of the sustainable repair of faults and damage within certain limits based on economic aspects or coordinate and carry them out. In addition, document them constantly
- The commissioning of the repaired systems is also part of your area of responsibility. This also includes extensive and difficult repairs, extensions and conversions
- You carry out difficult and high-quality maintenance and repair work on machine tools and production systems according to existing maintenance plans
- They manufacture spare parts, additional and auxiliary equipment according to drawings, sketches, samples or instructions. You will also provide support with the disassembly and assembly of mechatronic assemblies
You can find out more about this business area at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have completed professional training in the field of mechatronics, electronics or comparable
- You bring initial work experience in maintenance with you
- You also have good knowledge of mechatronics, hydraulics and pneumatics. You also score points with good knowledge of electronics and electrics
- You have initial experience in handling CNC machine tools and production systems (e.g. milling machines, painting systems) and ideally control technology (PLC) such as SIMATIC S7
- You have good knowledge of MS Office
Your profile and skills:
- You communicate fluently in German and have basic knowledge of English
- You are willing to work in a 2-shift system. You are also willing to do occasional weekend work
- You are characterized by an independent way of working, are absolutely team players and act as a reliable partner for our internal contacts
- Quality is important to you and you like to implement our high standards together as a team
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.siemens.com.