GlobalFoundries® Inc. (GF®) is one of the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers. GF is redefining innovation and semiconductor manufacturing by developing and delivering feature-rich process technology solutions with leading performance in all emerging markets. GF offers a unique mix of design, development and manufacturing services. With a talented and diverse team and manufacturing locations in the US, Europe and Asia, GF is a trusted technology provider to its global customers. GF employs around 15,000 people, including more than 3,200 in Dresden.
For more information, see www.gf.com.
Their task: ensure high-tech production. As a maintenance technician, you make a significant contribution to ensuring that our systems work highly efficiently and meet our high quality standards at all times.
Your main tasks are:
- Complex troubleshooting and troubleshooting on our high-tech manufacturing facilities
- Preventive maintenance measures on production plants and plant parts
- Instruction of maintenance staff in the elimination of recurring faults
- State-certified technician or master craftsman in a technical field
- Alternatively: Skilled worker training and several years of professional experience in the maintenance of complex systems
- Willingness and suitability to work in the CPS shift system
- Good knowledge of English or the willingness to improve your English skills
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit globalfoundries.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.