Shift: Mon-Fri, 12:30pm-9pm
Summary/Objective: Receive, pack and process production orders properly and prepare them for export by complying with the different specifications of each package and following the guidelines of the customers.
Essential Functions/ Responsibilities:
- Prepack: Verify, count and pack orders properly and prepare them for export.
- Staging: Scanning of prepacks on designated shelves using the Traffic Suite program.
- Picking: Collection of the orders by means of sessions in the Traffic suite for the consolidation process (multiple lines of the same client in a single shipment).
- Boxing / Billing: Process orders World Direct being responsible for operating Carrier systems (UPS, DHL and FedEx)
- Any other function required by the Supervisor or Traffic Manager.
“The responsibilities as defined are intended to serve as a general guideline for this position. Associates may be asked to perform additional tasks depending on strengths and capabilities”
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs. from floor to waist.
- Must be able to stand for at least two hours at a time.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- On the job training as appropriate.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.jobvite.com.