Samtec is seeking an inventory / logistics clerk to work first shift in the Colorado Springs, CO facility. First shift is Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm. This position is a temporary opportunity.
- Pay is $16.50 – $18 per hour and is commensurate with experience.
- Standard benefit offerings available during temporary status are health, dental, vision, term life, short term disability, AD&D and EAP.
Associate is responsible for packaging product in order to prepare it to leave a clean room environment as well as packaging for shipment. Associate must be able to follow detailed instructions, operate packaging equipment and work in a group setting. This is a fast paced, physical position that requires the employee to be on their feet the majority of the day. Associate is required to operate both in and outside of the clean room environment.
- Prepack: Verify, count and pack orders properly and prepare them for shipment.
- Staging: Scanning of prepacks on designated shelves using the Precision program.
- Picking: Collection of the orders by means of sessions in the Precision program for the consolidation process (multiple lines of the same client in a single shipment).
- Boxing / Billing: Process orders World Direct being responsible for operating Carrier systems (UPS, DHL and FedEx)
- Provide outstanding customer service to our customers
- Any other function required by the Supervisor or Traffic Manager.
“The responsibilities as defined are intended to serve as a general guideline for this position. Associates may be asked to perform additional tasks depending on strengths and capabilities”
- Strong computer skills
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs. from floor to waist.
- Must be able to stand for at least two hours at a time.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field ( supply chain, accounting, finance, etc.)
- On the job training as appropriate.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.jobvite.com.