Essential Functions/ Responsibilities:
- Ability to become Forklift & Reach Truck certified.
- Move all materials between shipping & receiving, point of use stations, and storage.
- Perform cycle counts of all materials within facility on a quarterly basis, more frequently for high turn products.
- Required to perform all other functions in Inventory as directed.
- Ability to work independently and as part of the team.
- Act as back up for shipping & receiving.
- Must have excellent computer skills – Outlook, Excel, Word, Reqlogic, Manufacturing Planning & Inventory Systems.
- Good task execution and follow up with a high sense of urgency.
- Ability to coordinate various activities simultaneously.
- Filing and archiving documents such as: material certs, shop orders, and engineering folders.
“The responsibilities as defined are intended to serve as a general guideline for this position. Associates may be asked to perform additional tasks depending on strengths and capabilities.”
- Must be able to lift 60 lbs. from floor to waist routinely (push, pull, lift required)
- Demonstrated work ethic.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must have a high sense of urgency.
High School Diploma or GED.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.jobvite.com.