As a Litigation and Contract Paralegal you will be the backbone of our Legal team, managing details of litigation phases, disputes from investigations, and organizing pleadings and discovery. This position will provide contract support to Legal team and related company orgs.
The Litigation & Contract Paralegal works closely with attorneys, assisting in research, discovery support, and support during investigations. The Paralegal will also be a leader in handling NDAs and presales documents, license agreements and vendor agreements within our contract management tools from formation to contract signatures.
- Organize, store and catalogue discovery, pleadings and other litigation and investigation materials.
- Analyze law sources and assist in legal documents such as briefs, pleadings, or appeals for company attorneys.
- Draft routine legal transactional documents for attorneys.
- Compile and prepare draft discovery responses.
- Categorize and interpret data; review and analyze reports, responses and records produced by opposing counsel.
- Coordinate requests between multiple parties involved in litigation as well as contract parties.
- Assist with management of outside counsel and legal budgets.
- Prepare, organize, and file documents and correspondence in legal databases and contract management tools.
- Update and maintain internal databases.
- Prepare witness and other materials.
- Assists lawyers in scheduling deposition/subpoenas
- Schedule, prepare and organize responsive exhibits, joint defense materials and the like.
Experience Requirements / Qualifications:
- 5-7 years in house experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience working with IP technology, IP protection and contracts.
- Experience working on federal litigation (Patent Litigation a plus).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail, making deadlines with complete work product
- Resourceful research and analytical skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and task
- Proven proficiency in Microsoft Office and other office and legal productivity tools.
Estimated Base Salary:
$110,000 – $145,000 Annually
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.arteris.com.