We are looking for a talented individual to enhance the Cadence (Tensilica) IDE to support our neural network tooling infrastructure. The Tensilica has strong support for processor configuration and target software development This is a great opportunity to join the team and make an impact as we evolve the capabilities of our IDE into the AI/ML space.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• You are responsible for the design and development of Eclipse-based IDE functionality integrating Tensilica tools into the IDE – in the domains of AI and processor debug, but also others as required
• You will work with the backend tools teams to specify, design and implement interfaces between the system components
• You will design and implement workflow user interface components to enhance the UX for Tensilica tools
• You will be part of the IDE team that supports our AE teams and customers as our products are used by customers
• Excellent Java knowledge
• Excellent Eclipse plugin design and development skills
• Excellent knowledge of data transfer protocols, languages and parsers / APIs including XML, JSON, YAML, HTTP, SOAP
• Familiarity with ML systems and flows – particularly Caffe
• Experience building data driven user interfaces (editors) and corresponding data providers
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• MS in CS/EE/Computer Engineering with 6+ years relevant experience, or equivalent
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cadence.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.