This position in Altair’s Global Technical Team will support technical pre and post sales activities for our worldwide customer base. You will be contributing to the success of a team of engineering specialists and account managers in the different countries by increasing the deployment of Altair’s solutions dedicated to linear structure/fatigue/vibrations and other analysis solutions, along with optimization of other highly nonlinear structural applications.
The work will involve daily communication over email and web presentation with clients and prospects to help understand their simulation and design goals related to those types of applications and how the suite of Altair simulation tools can be used to achieve these goals.
This position will allow you to greatly expand your technical knowledge and abilities into all aspects of structural analysis and optimization and expose you to its applications to various industry verticals. You will also gain understanding of various tools in Altair’s software suite and also exposure to complementing technology like High Performance Computing and Data Analysis
What You Will Do:
- Enabling customers to use and deploy Altair’s products of in pre- and post-sales situations.
- Provide technical support for both pre & post sales such as training and technical end user support, sales presentations, product demonstrations, as well as seminars.
- Assist customers and prospects with software evaluation through proof of concepts and benchmarks when required.
- Develop materials for our knowledge database, technical demonstrations, seminars, etc.
- Interact and learn with development teams & Collect feedback to guarantee our customer’s requirements are met in developing new and/or upgraded products
What You Will Need:
- Masters in Mechanical Engineering with specialization in Structures
- Experience/Skills : 10-14 years in the industry using FEA in structural domain.
- Nonlinear FEA experience using Ansys and Abaqus
- Familiarity with Altair solutions like OptiStruct and HyperWorks solutions is preferred
- NVH experience is a plus
- Aptitude for solving engineering problems
- Ability to work well both autonomously and within a team environment
- Formal presentation or training delivery skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
How You Will Be Successful:
- Envision the Future
- Communicate Honestly and Broadly
- Seek Technology and Business “Firsts”
- Embrace Diversity and Take Risks
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit phh.tbe.taleo.net.