This is a software engineering position in Optimization and Flow team of Cadence’s Innovus product. The key R&D group is responsible for timing and power optimization, and flow convergence. Innovus is the premier physical design solution used by a variety of chip manufacturing companies such as mobile, automotive, CPU & GPU cores, & AI. The work done in this high-performance team has a huge impact on the chip industry and products used in daily life.
We are looking for talented candidates with strong background in electronic design automation (timing, power analysis, optimization), and excellent software engineering skills, experience with multithreaded and distributed optimization. We are looking for individuals that can make the next breakthrough in the technology that we provide to the customers, making big impact to the industry.
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
• MS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering, PhD is preferred
• Proficient in C/C++
• Excellent programming and software engineering skills
• Experience with UNIX and/or LINUX platforms is preferred
• Strong knowledge of Tcl is preferred
• Experience with multithreaded and/or distributed programming is preferred
• Prior experience with large software development projects is highly recommended
• Prior experience with timing analysis/optimization software development projects is highly recommended
• Strong ability to learn
• Strong analysis and problem-solving skills
• Good communication skill is preferred as the development team is distributed
Most importantly, we are looking for hard working, innovative engineers who enjoy working with a great team in a high-performance culture.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cadence.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.