• Responsible for Cadence Quantus extraction product and familiar with flow integration with RC extraction.
• Smartly working with foundry to capture and develop requirement spec for Quantus R&D to develop tool enhancements.
• Individually working with R&D to qualify Quantus and getting it certified by foundry and released to mutual customers.
• MS in EE or CE major is preferred
• Experience in RC extraction, LVS, EMIR, simulation or related application, and familiar with Cadence tools such as Quantus, Pegasus, Tempus, Voltus/Voltus-Fi, and Virtuoso is preferred.
• Experience in electromagnetic field solver for RC extraction is the plus.
• Experience on circuit design, LVS, RC extraction, simulation, foundry process technology and structure of device element.
• Skilled with perl/tcl or other scripting languages on Linux platform for automation is required.
• Self-motivated and strong problem solving skill to face the challenges. Leadership experience is the plus.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cadence.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.