● RDR design rules optimization.
● Develop Standard Cell/IO Library Memory and Analog IPs in advanced technology.
● Develop Memory IPs, Compiler and Test Vehicle.
● Develop Standard Cell/IO Library and Analog. IPs
● Provide design rules trade-off on area and performance.
● Find layout solution for Standard Cell/IO Library Memory and Analog IPs to reduce RDR impact on area.
● BCH and above degree in EE or Engineering related field with 3+ years of working experiences.
● Expertise on std. Cell, SRAM, IO and analog layout and familiar with customers usage on those IPs.
● Layout expertise of SRAM (first priority), Standard cell, IO, Analog, Process and Device background will be a plus.
● Be able to communicate with customer in English is a plus.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit tsmc.taleo.net.