Website Amiq EDA
We are looking for a Jr. Verification Engineer with good electronics background and practical object oriented software knowledge to be trained for the functional hardware verification domain.
As a new team member, you will go through an in-depth training process that mimics real-life projects and will be mentored by a senior consultant. Passion, initiative, and autonomy are highly appreciated.
- Learn about the functional verification domain
- Find and implement solutions for exercises
- Run simulations and debug issues
- Contribute to project’s infrastructure (scripts, make-files, etc.)
- Comment the source code and write documentation according to trainer’s requirements
- Collaborate with team members and trainer on planning, development and issue handling
- Participate in reviews and actively contribute to the training effort
- Track and report activity progress to trainer or team leader
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Good background in digital circuits or hardware design
- Practical experience (6+ months) with object oriented software, for example Java or C++
- Familiar with a digital circuit simulator
- Familiar with Linux and shell scripting
- Proactive and good problem solver
- Fast learner with the ability to quickly come up to speed on new technology concepts
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Availability to work abroad for various periods of time
- Bachelor degree in Electronics/Telecommunications, Computer Science or Mathematics
Nice to Have
- Experience with Verilog or VHDL
- Personal software/hardware projects
How to Apply
Just upload your resume in the form below and leave a valid e-mail address or submit your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and write Jr. Verification Engineer in the “Subject” line.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.amiq.com.