Do you like a challenge, are you a complex thinker who likes to solve problems? If so, then you might be the new Junior Android Developer – Alexa we are searching for. At Altair, your curiosity matters. We pride ourselves on a business culture that enables open, creative thinking, and we deeply value our employees and their contributions towards our clients’ success, as well as our own.
What You Will Do:
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Junior Android Developer to join our team. As a Junior Android Developer, you will work closely with Senior Developers to design, develop, and maintain our Alexa Android Application. You will be responsible for writing clean, efficient, and maintainable code, as well as ensuring the performance and quality of applications.
- Collaborate with Senior Developers to design, develop, and maintain Android applications.
- Write clean, efficient, and maintainable code.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Ensure the performance and quality of applications.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Write and maintain Unit Tests.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in developing Android applications.
- 1-2 years of experience in Java and Kotlin.
- 1-2 years of experience with Android SDK, Android Studio, and Git.
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong understanding of Android design principles and material design.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Experience with software development methodologies such as Agile and Scrum.
- Experience with version control systems such as Git.
How You Will Be Successful:
- Envision the Future
- Communicate Honestly and Broadly
- Seek Technology and Business “Firsts”
- Embrace Diversity and Take Risks
What We Offer:
- Christmas Bonus (1 month)
- Holidays (12 days)
- Paid holidays (75% prima vacacional)
- Flex Time
- Saving Fund
- Pantry vouchers
- Health insurance (Seguro de gastos médicos mayores, seguro dental, visión, de vida, accidente e invalidez).
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit phh.tbe.taleo.net.