Summary / Role Purpose
The R&D Verification Engineer is responsible for testing the conformity of ANSYS software product to its software requirements. The Validation Engineer position involves working in close co-operation with R&D and quality teams.
The R&D Verification Engineer will contribute to the quality of a new web-based, collaborative systems engineering solution extending Ansys’ Medini, Scade and ModelCenter product lines. He/She will help improving the quality of a model repository framework in collaboration with other Ansys product teams. The solution will be used by the Ansys customers to design next generation Systems in the most innovative industries (Automotive, A&D, Energy, …).
Lille (France) – Other locations are possible: Toulouse (France), Paris (France), Sophia-Antipolis (France), Toulon (France)
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Specify and write test cases, create, modify and update existing tests, write and maintain test scripts
- Perform functional, application, regression and performance testing in manual and/or automated test environments and investigate possible causes of problems
- Create test plans, participate in defect management and testing metrics
- Apply standard techniques and procedures and comply with the company’s overall development and testing processes
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements and Experience
- License/ Bachelor degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field with 3 years’ experience
- Knowledge in Selenium, Cucumber or equivalent
- One year of experience in development and/or software testing, or related experience
- Solid analytical, design, debugging, and testing skills
- Knowledge in web application testing
- Master spoken and written English fluency
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Experience in working in agile teams following methods like Scrum or Kanban
- Passion for crafting robust and efficient code
- Understanding of customer requirements and tools used in this domain
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a geographically distributed team
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.ansys.com.