Directs and manages a team of software engineers and architects responsible for the development and/or validation of software for a specific Intel product segment or technology over multiple areas of the software lifecycle, including design, development, validation, debug, optimization, customer engagement, and/or product support. Oversees the development of software across multiple layers of the stack including firmware, drivers, operating systems, software applications and tools, infrastructure, and platforms. Provides direction and goals to the group to ensure efficient operation and sound engineering practices are followed and interacts with stakeholders internal and/or external to Intel. Sets priorities for the team, achieves results across boundaries, ensures an inclusive work environment, develops employees, and manages performance.
You must possess the minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- 15+ years of experience as a lead systems analyst focusing on delivering supply planning capabilities on the BlueYonder platform in a global environment
- 10+ years of experience with BlueYonder ESP experience with multiple global implementations
- 5+ years of experience in BlueYonder product management experience by working closely with business users on aligning the portfolio priority, and managing the budgets
- 5+ years of experience with Heuristic and LP-Optimizer solvers
- 5+ years in IT solution delivery; experience with Waterfall and Agile development methodology working with global teams
- Knowledge and experience with SPARK solver are a plus
- Experience with BY OP or BY IO modules is a huge plus
- Experience in implementing BlueYonder or similar commercial packaged software in the high-tech and semiconductor industry is a plus
- Strong subject matter expertise in the Supply planning process for semiconductor/high-tech industry and outsourced manufacturing, along with a good grasp of the master data (bill-of-materials, capacity resources, and planning parameters)
- Knowledge of integration with SAP for sales order promising and allocation is a plus
- Experience with defining KPIs and developing supply chain analytics is highly desired
- Understanding and experience with SAFe methodology is a plus
Inside this Business Group
Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.intel.com.