Grade: IT T3 (IT- Sr Systems Engineer)
Location: San Jose, California
- Engineering graduate (Computer/Electronics).
- Should have at least 8 years of relevant experience.
- Atleast 8 years of experience specialized in System Administration working on Redhat Linux, SUSE Linux, AIX, Cent OS.
- Involved in installation, configuration and administration of RHEL 4.x/5.x/6.x/7.1, SLES 10/11/12).
- Experience in System Administration, System Builds, Server builds, Installs, Upgrades, Patches, Migration & Trouble shooting.
- Should have good working knowledge to administer LDAP, DNS servers.
- Should have good working knowledge & experience in working on Perl , Python.
- Should have good networking concepts and HW support experience.
- Ability to priorities tasks and work under pressure
- Collaboration capability, Team work sprint, Personable, professional demeanour.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Good Experience in working with Puppet administration, creating modules, troubleshooting issues
- Good working knowledge of Foreman, Elk, Grafana
- Very good experience on working with Ansible creating playbooks.
- Would be member of Unix global support group .
- Would be required to work on operations to manage Unix infrastructure globally.
- Would be required to work on support tickets & global rollouts.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cadence.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.