Website Keysight EDA
Keysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights to the world’s visionaries and innovators in electronic design, simulation, prototyping, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~15,000 employees create world-class solutions in communications, 5G, automotive, energy, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries. Our technical solutions – and our methods for creating them – help connect and secure the world. Learn more about what we do and how we do it.
Our powerful culture has led to us being independently recognized on Fortune 100’s Best Companies List and we are “Great Place to Work” Certified. We’re driven, collaborative, ethical, and curious, and we value all ideas, especially bold ones. And our culture extends far beyond our own walls. Our corporate social responsibility efforts support our communities, nurture the next generation of engineers, and promote environmental sustainability.
At Keysight, Inclusion, Equity & Diversity is an integral part of our core values. We believe that when people feel a sense of belonging, they can be more creative, innovative, and thrive at all points in their careers. We believe everyone should be respected in the workplace and in their communities regardless of race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, national origin, or any protected class. We continuously challenge ourselves to grow in our understanding of inclusion by engaging in a wide variety of diversity programs, initiatives, employee network groups and mentoring/development. This is Keysight – People and Culture – YouTube
At Keysight, we help companies address their toughest challenges with precision and confidence. We offer the most precise electronic measurement tools in the industry, with advanced software to match. Our employees leverage their insight and passion to revolutionize electronic measurement and make a difference in the world.
Are you passionate about software development and looking for an opportunity to gain hands-on experience in a dynamic and innovative environment? We are seeking a talented Software Engineering Intern to join our team. As an intern, you will have the chance to work on real-world projects, collaborate with experienced professionals, and expand your skills in Python, Django, RDBMS, API, XML, and AWS technologies.
Join some of the brightest minds in the measurement world. Learn more at www.jobs.keysight.com.
- Bachelor or higher degree, or its equivalent (Information Technology / Computer Science / Software Engineering) with the equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in software and application development and debugging.
- Proficiency in Python programming, Django, RDBMS, RES API, XML, AWS technologies, debugging, and build tools
- Solid fundamental skills in data structures, algorithms
- Have strong interest in software development and testing and innovation in improving software development and test coverage.
Keysight Technologies is an equal opportunity employer.
- Collaborate with the software application team to design, develop, and maintain web applications and services.
- Write clean, efficient, and well-documented code in Python and Django.
- Work with Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) to store and retrieve data.
- Design and implement RESTful APIs for seamless integration with other systems.
- Handle XML data for various purposes, including data exchange and transformation.
- Gain exposure to AWS technologies such as EC2, S3, and Lambda for cloud-based solutions.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues, ensuring the reliability and performance of software applications.
- Participate in code reviews and contribute to the improvement of development processes.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.keysight.com.