1. Perform cybersecurity incident investigation, mitigation and prevention (Security Operation Center)
2. Develop or implement the security controls to assist in detection, prevention and analysis of security threats.
3. Collect the world-wide cybersecurity intelligence (hacking activity, TTP, IOCs) and build-up the detection rules to strengthen the visibility and detection rate.
4. Perform application security enforcement and penetration-test for reducing AP vulnerability.
1. 2+ years of experience in cybersecurity domain and strong passion in cybersecurity
2. Strong knowledge of Linux, Windows, network and hacking.
3. Experience with cybersecurity operation, incident management, penetration testing or red/blue-team exercise
4. Experience with security threat hunting or AI analyst is a plus.
5. Experience with application security, network security, endpoint security or OT security is a plus.
6. Cybersecurity certifications, such as CEH, CHFI, OSCP, CISSP is a plus
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit tsmc.taleo.net.