Codasip is growing rapidly worldwide. In connection with the opening of our newest design centre in the UK with offices in Bristol and Cambridge to start with, we are looking for an addition to our global HR team. We have this fantastic opportunity for an HR enthusiast to join us and help us with effective hiring across the globe.
Main activities will include engaging with the recruitment team, making sure they all know what to work on, what their priorities are, helping them get rid of any blockers. At the same time, the Recruitment lead will be also recruiting. Not just to prove he can do it, but we expect that a true Recruitment lead loves recruitment and would not allow losing the finger on the pulse.
We live and love recruitment and we mean it. Since the beginning of this year, we have hired over 50 people already! Worldwide!
The team used to have 4 recruiters but for personal reasons we will be reduced to 2 only from July. We have lots of positions to fill and we need more than 1 reinforcement.
Role: IT Recruitment Lead / Recruiter
Time: Full time
Main responsibilities include:
● Working directly with recruitment team and hiring leaders to deeply understand the requirements for all open positions and their impact on the company
● Managing reporting (jobs offers accepted and rejected, pipeline activity, …), analysing data to support business decisions
● Providing guidance and support to members of the team, onboarding and training new recruiters when needed
● Selecting/ optimising the selection of SW or other services needed for effective recruitment ( e.g. ATS), negotiations with service providers (job boards, LinkedIn, agencies) and third parties
● Lead by example through following, setting or sharing recruiting best practices
● Recruiting various positions as per the needs of the company
Core Skills and Competencies Required for the Recruitment Lead position:
● Previous technical recruiting experience preferably in a high tech industry (4+ years)
● Previous management or leader experience (2+ years)
● Demonstrated experience with international hiring (spanning from the US, across Europe to Asia)
● Experience with building and executing hiring strategies that will identify and attract diverse candidates, with emphasis on locations where the company has not operated before
● Be viewed as approachable, candid, inventive, knowledgeable, helpful, and engaged
● A high level of curiosity and emotional intelligence is essential
● Fluent English, Czech language. Other languages are a plus.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit codasip.com.