Introduce Soitec and context of the position
How does something you do not see improve your daily life? This is what our products do and they are in your smartphones, cars, and connected objects. They make them more efficient and less energy intensive. We are passionate about innovation in technology and proud of the value we create for our customers. At Soitec, we are also in a state of transformation: cultural, managerial and digital. We want to make our company an organization where freedom of action and accountability guide our actions. Do you want to change things or test a new idea? If so, what are you waiting for? It is time to come to Soitec!
What does the job consist?
The person will join our Dynamic IT team to support our factory in its ramp up.
Under the responsibility of the Singapore IT HOD and in close relation with the Business Application corporate team in France, the IT Principal Engineer Business Applications will have to:
- Become the main point of contact for the end users (Finance, Procurement , Warehouse, Production, …) in Singapore but also our foreign offices in Asia and US, on the Business Applications perimeter
- Coordinate the Business Application projects and the team activity
- Work closely with his Business Application colleagues (in Singapore and France) and the other IT members
- Contribute to the scoping/design/deployment of corporate solutions to facilitate the transfer of the applications developed in the French headquarter to Asia
- Participate to the design of the new applications for both sites and/or specific applications in Singapore (payroll, HR)
- Depending on the candidate profile, focus more on the ERP OEBS support/expertise and/or RPA UIPath support/deployment in the company
This will require autonomy, good relationship and a strong quality culture as well as the ability to understand the constraints of our environments and propose new solutions to the team.
The job is based in our Semiconductor factory in Pasir Ris (Singapore) and requires close work with people located in our headquarters in France.
Requirements & qualifications
- Experienced IT engineer with a strong functional background
- Experience in project management
- Technical skills: development, SQL, ERP Oracle e-Business Suite (preferably on the Finance aspects) and/or RPA UIPath
- Desire to learn more on the other modules of the ERP and business processes
- Highly organized, practical, analytical and detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize tasks, make critical decisions
- Ability to work productively with frequent interruptions
- Flexible schedule and able to work the hours required to meet deadlines
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers-soitec.icims.com.