As an IT Intern, you will have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge RPA (Robotic Process Automation) technology to automate tedious, manual processes across multiple applications and systems.
A Cadence internship with our team will enable you to learn cool technology, give you a high level of responsibility, and unparalleled opportunities for personal growth.
- This will be a 12-month internship at 40 Hours per week.
- Candidates must be able to start ASAP
- Candidate must be onsite 3 days a week working out of our San Jose, CA location
What a successful candidate looks like:
- Strong Experience in Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Has solid analytical and communication skills
- Has strong collaboration and teaming abilities in a global, fast-paced environment
- Works closely with business stakeholders to evaluate the ROI of the use case to be automated
- Documents detailed to-be process workflows to support development, security, operations, and maintenance
- Use company standard programming languages such as C#, Java, Python
After getting the relevant hands-on training and certification, you will learn to design, build, test and deploy various use cases via RPA – under the guidance of a mentor.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cadence.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.