1. Development and integration of Factory Automation Systems.
2. Development and integration of Advanced Technology.
3. Development and integration of Office Automation Systems.
4. Development and integration of Cloud Computing, Kubernates or BigData Analytics Systems.
5. Build/Development Scalable Platform for managing container applications.
1. Major in IT, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science or related fields.
2. Familiar with development of C/C++ or JAVA Programming.
3. Familiar with Microservices Architecture Pattern, DevOps.
4. Familiar with Web Applications for PC and Mobiles.
5. Familiar with Hadoop, Spark and Parallel Computing.
6. Candidates with multiple skill sets listed above is a plus.
7. Experience in large-scale system integration, cloud computing, and social networking for factory automation is a plus.
8. Self-motivated, integrity, and result-oriented personality.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.tsmc.com.