- Develop IoT SDK which supports different hardware architectures, such as ARM, DSP and RISC-V etc..
- Develop configurable framework to support different IoT applications.
- Develop drivers and algorithm of BT/BLE, sensor, Audio, Power control, display, security and other modules.
- Develop reference applications and features for customer requirements.
- Develop algorithms based on the data collected from multiple sensors for health monitoring or wearable devices and optimize the algorithms based on different hardware platforms.
- Provide IoT system solution based on the SDK to the customer and support customer development based on SDK.
- Work experience and rank are not limited, strong knowledge of embedded system. System design experience is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of at least one architecture: ARM, DSP, RISC-V.
- Experience in at least one area of BT/BLE, Sensor, Audio, Power Control, Display and Security.
- Experience of developing algorithms with/for multiple sensors such as accelerometer, ECG, PPG, Piezoelectronic sensors are preferred.
- Familiar with at least one embedded system OS. FreeRTOS is a plus.
- Strong C/C++ programming skills. Experience in Makefile/CMake is a plus. Experience in script development is a plus: Shell script or Python script.
- Strong problem solving capability and rich debugging skills, experience of JTAG debugger, Oscilloscope, Logic analyzer, Protocol analyzer.
- Good spoken or written English and good communication skills.
- Familiar with Git/Gerrit/Jenkins is a plus.
- Familiar with QEMU is a plus.
- Take responsibility, excellent teamwork.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.verisilicon.com.