To practice and implement good quality on daily inventory duties, speed, good communication with other associates.
Essential Functions / Responsibilities
- To dekit / pull materials (within 24 hours) from all incoming shipments and allocate to In House.
- To receive packaging materials (plastic reels / reel halves & carton boxes) from local suppliers / New Albany and issue to In House
- To maintain all parts stocked in Vietnam (from production – In House / New Albany / Singapore / China)
- Do shop order receipt
- Pull parts for customer orders
- Monitor stock level and cycle count monthly
- Create daily session, pull materials for session orders and parcel accounting
- Documents filing and housekeeping
- Any other job-related duties as assigned by management
- Adheres to all Samtec Quality Principles and actions
“The responsibilities as defined are intended to serve as a general guideline for this position. Associates may be asked to perform additional tasks depending on strengths and capabilities.”
- 2 years in related / similar position is preferred
- High school / related technical or equivalent experience.
- Can read and understand English (Basic level)
- Can use system, scanner
- Careful, detailed oriented, honest
- Samtec DNA
- IH On Job Training
- Samtec Works
- On the Job Training as appropriate