Date: Feb 22, 2020
Location: Valbonne, FR, 6560 Toulon, FR, 83137
ANSYS SPEOS enables to simulate light propagation within optical scene, given the measured surface & volume optical properties. During the internship, we consider both the nanoscale where light waves behaviour is governed by Maxwell’s equations, and the macroscale, where geometrical optics holds. The nano-micro structures will be studied through finite elements techniques, using ANSYS HFSS. Then we will define a methodology to convert the results into a macroscopic reflection function exploitable in ANSYS SPEOS. The internship will last 6 months.
The intern will drive the following missions:
- Introduction into ANSYS HFSS & Nano-structured optical system modelling
- Electromagnetic simulations & analysis of the results
- Development of a conversion algorithm from local field to far field radiation
- Export through ANSYS workbench to ANSYS SPEOS
- University Master 2, or equivalent graduation certificate
- Required skills: Finite elements (HFSS or COMSOL) and electromagnetic simulations
- Maxwell’s equations
- Electromagnetism, Optics, nanooptics, gratings, Maxwell equations
- The candidate must speak French and/or English
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.ansys.com.