Website Keysight EDA
Keysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights to the world’s visionaries and innovators in electronic design, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~14,000 employees create world-class solutions in wireless communications, 5G, automotive, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries. Our technical solutions – and our methods for creating them – help connect and secure the world. Learn more about what we do and how we do it.
Our powerful culture has led to us being independently recognized on Fortune 100’s Best Companies List and we are “Great Place to Work” Certified. We’re driven, collaborative, ethical, and curious, and we value all ideas, especially bold ones. And our culture extends far beyond our own walls. Our corporate social responsibility efforts support our communities, nurture the next generation of engineers, and promote environmental sustainability.
At Keysight, Inclusion & Diversity is an integral part of our core values. We believe that when people feel a sense of belonging, they can be more creative, innovative, and thrive at all points in their careers. We believe everyone should be respected in the workplace and in their communities regardless of race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, national origin, or any protected class. We continuously challenge ourselves to grow in our understanding of inclusion by engaging in a wide variety of diversity programs, initiatives, employee network groups and mentoring/development. This is Keysight – People and Culture – YouTube
Who are we looking for
We are looking for an engineering intern in the field of Digital Design and DSP.
Expected Qualifications (or willingness to learn):
- You’re studying towards a degree in either Electronics and Chip Design, Information Systems and Signal Processing, Computer Sciences or similar interests.
- You have a working knowledge in C++ or other object-oriented language.
- You are acquainted with Matlab, Python, …
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- It’s a plus if you have a working knowledge of Verilog/VHDL
What are you going to do
This internship is with the Keysight Laboratories ASIC Technology Team in Rotselaar, Belgium. Keysight Laboratories is an international R&D organization, enabling Keysight to be first to market with breakthrough products and solutions. ASICs and Digital Signal Processing (DSP) are the core business of our team and a key enabler for Keysight’s products.
We now have an opportunity for a Digital Design and DSP internship. This internship will provide you with the opportunity to extend your hands-on experience in DSP research and synthesized Digital and DSP design.
This position is based in Rotselaar, Belgium – timing and duration can be discussed.
As an intern you will:
Example assignments you could engage in are:
- Comparing hardware cost and performance for different algorithm implementations, doing RTL coding and synthesis experiments for state-of-the-art silicon technology nodes.
- Building Matlab/Python models for algorithm performance analysis.
- Comparing and investigating high speed Input/output protocols, Forward Error Correction and coming up with a recommendation of the state of the art, current and future standards, implementation complexity
- Porting of ASIC VHDL/Verilog code to FPGA and vice versa
What we offer you
Keysight Student Mentoring Program
As an intern you will work directly with Keysight Labs Engineers and contribute to actual applied research for Keysight’s future solutions.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.keysight.com.