The candidate will be a member of the Innovus placement team in Shanghai, to work on the development and maintenance of global/detailed placement projects.
MS/PHD from EE, computer science, math or related.
1. Strong software programming skill with C/C++, advanced developing and debugging capacity in Unix/Linux environment, familiar with gdb etc.
2. Strong problem-solving, algorithmic capacity.
3. Experience with script language, TCL is a plus.
4. EDA backend knowledge will be a strong plus.
5. Good verbal and written presentation are must.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cadence.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.