Website Dassault Systemes
What will your role be?
- Provide the highest standard of software quality assurance in line with Quintiq’s business goals and customer needs.
Your Challenges ahead
- To assist in product development work including documentation, test automation, performance and scalability related tasks.
- Ensure the quality of the product throughout development – from requirement specification through to final release.
- Working closely with developers in the design and implementation of software features via agile methodology – in test design and test execution.
- Responsible in all levels of testing, from maintenance releases to major releases with new features.
- Collaborating with developers in risk analysis for quality assurance.
- Design relevant user scenarios and test cases to simulate actual usage of the software.
- Design and develop test automation across Quintiq Software Application suites.
- Develop test harnesses to facilitate the execution of test cases.
- Prioritize and execute test cases, analyze output, identify discrepancies and clearly report defects with precise information.
- Contribute to continual improvement of Quality, Performance, Scalability & Security of Quintiq software products via relevant tools and processes.
Your key success factors
- Currently pursuing/Completed Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Mathematics, Econometrics, Artificial Intelligence or similar fields are welcome to apply.
- Passionate in improving software quality
- Passionate about automated/computer aided testing
- Knowledge of C++/Java & good understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Natural curiosity for the way software works (and doesn’t work)
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.3ds.com.