Summary / Role Purpose
Join the Ansys Student Internship Program to apply your education to assist the Ansys sales effort in helping our customers to solve real world engineering problems. Advance your career skills and experience work at Ansys. The student intern will be part of the Ansys Go-To-Market Operations & Strategy team and support analyses focused on uncovering new sources of growth, analyzing business performance, and conducting market and competitive analyses. He/she will be a part of the GTM Strategy team that’s tasked with solving complex and strategic business problems. This is a 40-hour per week paid position beginning May/June 2024 and concluding September 2024. This position is a fully remote opportunity.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Enhance data quality and reliability of data through cleansing methods to prepare for deeper analyses.
- Define & document quality assurance process surrounding data to prevent future data issues.
- Measure Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to track success of programs.
- Analyze results and communicate findings using visualization software.
- Assist in the development of analytical models to support recommendations that drive change to the sales model or in support of strategic GTM programs and transformation initiatives.
- Define performance measures and reporting requirements, working individually and with analysts, to evaluate effectiveness of GTM models, programs, and initiatives.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements and Experience
- Currently enrolled in a full-time degree program and returning to university after the completion of the internship program.
- Solid background in algorithms and data structures.
- Strong analytical skills and willingness to learn.
- Detail-oriented and can explain large amounts of information in a simple, organized manner.
- Experience with Excel.
- Experience with CRM tools such as Salesforce.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Experience with full suite of Microsoft Office products; strong Excel experience is a plus.
- Understanding of B2B sales environment – including sales organizational structures, direct and indirect channel, sales systems, and industry data used in developing go-to-market strategies.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.ansys.com.