Do you like a challenge, are you a complex thinker who likes to solve problems? If so, then you might be the new Software Developer Engineer we are searching for. At Altair, your curiosity matters. We pride ourselves on a business culture that enables open, creative thinking, and we deeply value our employees and their contributions towards our clients’ success, as well as our own.
What You Will Do:
- Analysis of log files to root cause and characterize software defects.
- Utilization of defect management systems to triage and track defects.
- Collaboration with multiple stakeholder teams to investigate and help resolve software defects.
- Provide technical support to project stakeholders.
- Provide feedback to test teams for creation and execution of test cases.
- Execution of software & hardware testing.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- 3+ years of experience with SW development and testing.
- 3+ years of experience with analyzing logs and root cause analysis.
- 3+ years of experience with defect tracking systems (e.g. JIRA, Bugzilla, Rally).
- Fundamental understanding of Linux / QNX / AOS, shell scripting, telnet etc.
- Understanding of CAN bus technologies & tools.
- Strong verbal and written communication English skills.
- Ability to work in a multi-site team environment where self-driven and self-motivate capabilities are key qualities.
- Experience with infotainment systems.
How You Will Be Successful:
- Envision the Future
- Communicate Honestly and Broadly
- Seek Technology and Business “Firsts”
- Embrace Diversity and Take Risks
What We Offer:
- Christmas Bonus (1 month)
- Holidays (12 days)
- Paid holidays (75% prima vacacional)
- Flex Time
- Saving Fund
- Pantry vouchers
- Health insurance (Seguro de gastos médicos mayores, seguro dental, visión, de vida, accidente e invalidez).
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit phh.tbe.taleo.net.