Do you like a challenge, are you a complex thinker who likes to solve problems? If so, then you might be the new Intermediate ADAS Software Validation and Verification Engineer we are searching for. At Altair, your curiosity matters. We pride ourselves on a business culture that enables open, creative thinking, and we deeply value our employees and their contributions towards our clients’ success, as well as our own.
What You Will Do:
The individual in this role will be creating and designing test artifacts in support of the ADAS SW and features roadmap. They will be working with cross-functional teams across the company to launch best in class technical solutions for testing software capabilities of our vehicles. They will be responsible for design, development and maintenance of new and existing test design artifacts and data sets, support the continued evaluation of automated test cases for inclusion in test regression, tests coverage and newly implemented features and functionality. They will be working directly with Developers, Architects, Technical Program Managers, and Project Managers to ensure quality development and quality of our applications and platforms. They will be responsible for driving the software development process toward quality-centric methodologies.
- Conduct the verification and validation of ADAS SW Platform and Features.
- Develop test procedures, plans, automated scripts, and cases.
- Define the test setup required to support validation and verification activities. For example, identify the equipment, tools, licenses, hardware, test systems i.e. SiL, MiL, HiL, etc., needed and support test bench bring up.
- Assist in the planning, creation and control of test environments and test data.
- Participate in performance and load test effort.
- Identify test dependencies such as specifications, interfaces, compliance, hardware, software components, etc.
- Determine opportunities and provide support for automation and tooling.
- Perform automated and manual test execution, results analysis, root cause analysis, and verifications.
- Contribute to team results through ownership in agile scrum development sprints.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with technical specialists, feature owners, development teams, and other test teams in support of testing and development activities.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- 2 years of experience with embedded hardware and/or software design.
- Understanding of performance requirements and the interactions with other features and the system, and establish procedures to verify performance both quantitatively and subjectively.
- Familiarity with control algorithms using Matlab, Simulink or equivalent.
- Experience working on Driver Assistance technologies using radar, cameras, sensors, or similar.
- Experience with data collection and analysis, ideally in driver assist technology.
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology.
- Experience in agile or scrum software development methodologies.
- Knowledge of release, change and configuration management.
- Proven ability working with Test Management tools for test strategy development, test case development, test execution (manual and automated), and test metric reporting.
- Demonstrated ability to work with defect management system (e.g. JIRA).
- Ability to interpret C/C++, Java code, or logs to aid in issue resolution.
- 2 years of experience working with automated test systems and test script development.
- 2 years of experience with Matlab, Shell scripting, Jenkins, GitHub, Linux development.
- 2 years of experience with CAN, XCP, TCP, UDP or other networking protocols.
- 2 years of experience with low level debugging tools (Lauterbach ICE, Wireshark, Oscilloscope, etc.).
- 2 years of experience with automated testing environment, frameworks, and programming languages (ex: Gtest, CUnit, Slash, Python, Ruby, etc.).
- Experience with using hardware in the loop (HIL) systems and with test bench setup.
- Experience with debuggers, Canalyzers and similar test equipment.
- 2 years of experience as an automation developer or test engineer.
- Understanding of Feature specifications, FMEAs, robustness disciplines and Design Verification Plan.
How You Will Be Successful:
- Envision the Future
- Communicate Honestly and Broadly
- Seek Technology and Business “Firsts”
- Embrace Diversity and Take Risks
What We Offer:
- Christmas Bonus (1 month)
- Holidays (12 days)
- Paid holidays (75% prima vacacional)
- Flex Time
- Saving Fund
- Pantry vouchers
- Health insurance (Seguro de gastos médicos mayores, seguro dental, visión, de vida, accidente e invalidez).
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit phh.tbe.taleo.net.