- Overseeing the daily operations of IC foundry to ensure that all profiling operations, work flow, and customer reports are consistent with agreed upon service operations.
- Analyze production related data and provide dynamical strategies to achieve organization production goals & KPI.
- Assisting with scheduling projects to be completed, running projects upon compound receipt, analyzing data using database systems/tools built and updating tracking programs to keep operating smoothly. Schedule work plans in order to meet customer and business expectations.
- Responding quickly to change priorities and handle multiple projects with potentially overlapping deadlines.
- Contributing ideas and suggestions to improve standard techniques, protocols and processes.
- Interacting with different functions like PE, PID and EQ to ensure robotic workstations, detection instruments, and database/informatics tools are built to meet the demands on the service
- MS or BS degree and above majoring in Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing, Production Engineering, Industrial Management, Information System, Mechanical and Automation Engineering, Civil, Applied Mathematics and statistics or related field.
- Strong experience in semiconductor manufacturing experience is highly preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of OM, IE, IT or related field is required.
- Having the semiconductor processes knowledge is preferred.
- Adequate in English and Mandarin.
- Must be an enthusiastic and dedicated individual with the capability to motivate and lead using a team approach.
- Regular shift arrangement in 6 months after employment.