Our client in Windsor, ON is looking for an Integration Project Chief – Senior – PSP. This is a contract position.
What You Will Do:
The Integration Project Chief (IPC) for Electrical Engineering will be responsible for managing and coordinating the integration of electrical vehicle, architecture, and system specifications, documentation releases, requirements analysis reports, vehicle configuration/proxi, and change management. This includes leading integration meetings, supporting electrical issue meetings, program reviews and the start-up of initial developmental vehicle builds at the assembly plant.
Job Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Lead a cross functional team and manage the team to meet program deliverables and dates.
- Review Program Timing, Series Card, Product Plans and Bulletins, and communicate to impacted areas and provide feedback to Program team.
- Review Program investigate bulletins, collaborate within the EE team to provide feedback to the PR & Program Team.
- Manage deliverables to the vehicle program.
- Lead Post-2A Risk Mitigation meetings (team rotation).
- Lead RAR process.
- Create and manage Project Specification Releases (Source Package, 1A, 2A, etc.).
- Create and manage Post-2A CR lists for PWB Integration Loops.
- Process and track Project Specification Change Requests (CRs) in DOORS and Change Management systems.
- Manage PROXI/Vehicle Configuration updates.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent from an ABET accredited university.
- 8 years of automotive electrical experience.
- Experience with assembly plant electrical test system.
- Strong leadership and presentation skills.
- Organize information in a structured, understandable manner.
- Occasionally could be required onsite meeting in one of our facilities.
- Master of Science in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent from an ABET accredited university.
- Prior experience with component releasing or system/vehicle validation.
- Solid understanding of electrical systems.
- Ability to manage issues independently.
- Capable of interfacing directly with assembly plants.
How You Will Be Successful:
- Envision the Future
- Communicate Honestly and Broadly
- Seek Technology and Business “First”
- Embrace Diversity and Take Risks
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Group Retirement Savings Plan (GRSP) with matching contributions
- Paid holidays and vacation time off
- Free training on all Altair products
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit phh.tbe.taleo.net.