- Department: Labs
- Employment: Full-time
- Experience: Senior (PhD or MSc with 5+ of industrial experience)
- Location: Czech Republic
- We are looking for a Sr. Computer Engineer to join our innovation team at Codasip Labs. The candidate will work on the NimbleAI and SYCLOPS projects which are co-funded by the European Commission and are part of the Horizon Europe framework. The projects are focused on the R&D of next-generation high-performance, low-power, and secure artificial intelligence (AI) processors based on the RISC-V architecture.
- Innovate, develop, integrate, and evaluate state-of-the-art (micro-)architectural IP cores in Codasip Studio (primarily written in Codasip Studio’s processor description language, CodAL) for the next generation of AI-capable processors based on the RISC-V architecture.
- Customize existing Codasip RISC-V IP cores to satisfy partners’/ customers’ requirements
- Develop middle-ware SW for fast adoption of the newly proposed extensions.
- Lead Codasip contribution to project deliverables and collaborate with academic and industrial partners on joint proof-of-concept demos.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Write scientific papers, and report technical results at international conferences, and project review meetings.
- Strong background in Computer architecture and embedded systems.
- CodAL programming knowledge is not required but some experience in HLS (e.g., C++/Matlab/SystemC) is needed.
- Programming skills: C/ C++/ Assembly, HLS, and scripting languages (bash, Python).
- Experience with VHDL/Verilog.
- Fluent written and spoken English is essential.
- Excellent communication skills, pragmatic, proactive, self-motivated, team player.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit codasip.com.