Summary/Objective: The Imp Exp officer will be responsible for Import Export shipment clearance customs, arrange the shipment to adapt requirement and handle all tasks related Import and export shipment
Essential Functions/ Responsibilities:
- Handling of all customs procedures
- Efficient contact to suppliers/courier abroad and domestic related documentation and shipment
- Ensure that the delivery time of material/finish goods/tools/ machinery/ are successful regard to requirements of production/ customer requirement
- Efficient controlling, checking and saving of all related documentation on Import/Export issues
- Arrange clearance customs shipments according to schedule
- Efficient to check the customs declaration form, shipping docs and advice to customs broker in clearance customs by shipment
- Review & prepare the full shipping docs for clearance customs
- Contact with relevant departments to get the information of shipment in clearance customs
- Co-operate with customs broker to control the status shipment
- Update customs rules
- Other tasks will be assigned by direct superior
- Minimum 2-3 years working experience with international manufacturing company
- Independent working
- Good communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English
- A sense of urgency is required.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Imp-Exp, Trade, Business Administration).
- Samtec DNA
- IH On Job Training
- On the job training as appropriate.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.jobvite.com.