We are looking for a motivated and detail-oriented Mobility & Immigration Specialist to proactively support immigration and relocation with quality and efficiency through the employee onboarding, offboarding, and transfer processes.
The Mobility & Immigration Specialist will be responsible for consulting with and educating managers, business leaders, and employees on immigration and relocation policies to ensure smooth transitions throughout TSMC North America and other TSMC locations. The right candidate will apply their understanding and appreciation for immigration policies, attention to detail, organization, and dependability to their work in support of the HR team, employees, expatriates, and potential new hires.
- Provide immigration support to employees, consultation to managers, case management in connection with outside immigration lawyer, and resolve issues in a timely and sensitive manner. Serve as the main point of contact for all immigration matters.
- Work closely with HR team in North America and Corporate to coordinate all aspects of staffing management including domestic and international relocation and expatriate support practices.
- Manage expatriate service vendors including communication, payment, measure, and report of performance standards.
- Ongoing process improvement, including research for additional/alternative resources, vendor management.
- Oversee day-to-day immigration, relocation, and assignment management processes.
- Provide relocation support and guidance to employee’s and their families.
- Collect, manage, and synthesize large data sets and information from disparate sources, utilizing statistical modeling, data mining and data analysis techniques.
- Assist in the development and implementation of company policies and procedures.
- Assist in onboarding, offboarding and transferring processes as needed.
- May perform other duties as assigned including special projects and other HR administrative responsibilities.
- BA/BS degree, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience in the areas of immigration, relocation, expatriation.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player. Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
- An individual contributor who can take the initiative to manage demands, prioritize competing responsibilities, and is able to adjust to diverse cultural styles while being adaptable and flexible in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical and project management skills. Strong attention to detail, follow through, and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook).
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit tsmc.taleo.net.