Pragmatic is looking for a dynamic IC Design Engineer to develop analogue and mixed-signal integrated circuits using our unique flexible technology.
As part of our expanding team, you will use your in-depth knowledge of circuit design to create new devices and contribute significantly to the technical direction of the company.
Reporting to the Director of RF Products, the successful candidate will be a team player who can work well with colleagues in other departments.
- Analogue and mixed signal VLSI design and simulation.
- Full custom and analogue layout and verification.
- Design evaluation.
- Product design documentation.
Qualifications and training
Ideally the successfully candidate will be educated to Masters/PhD level in Electronics or Electronic Engineering (or equivalent experience) with an emphasis on RF, analogue and mixed-signal design.
Skills and experience
- A track record of innovation in Mixed-Signal and VLSI design and layout of analogue/digital and mixed-signal circuits.
- Demonstrable experience with SPICE extracted and mixed-mode simulations (preferably Cadence environment & Spectre) and verification tools (Calibre).
- Experience of lab evaluations.
- Evidence of excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work well with internal and external partners.
- Strong report writing and technical presentation abilities.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Willingness to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- RFID (NFC/UHF), TFT, metal oxide or organic design experience would be advantageous.
- Strong scripting ability (Unix, Linux, shell, perl, C etc) would be advantageous.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit talent.pragmaticsemi.com.