Codasip is expanding in Greece! We are looking for Verification Engineers at all levels to build out our team and help deliver and expand our product roadmap. The role can be based in Athens, Thessaloniki, or Heraklion and will be reporting to Giorgos Nikiforos who is the Director of the Greek R&D Center.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing company with a unique position in the industry. If you are proactive, you are not afraid to voice your own opinion, and are looking for a job where you can be creative, we think you will work well with us.
- Verify modern RISC-V processors and their components to raise the quality of our deliverables
- Create/maintain/extend Aggressive, High-quality Verification plans
- Create a pre-silicon verification environment, automated tests, and checkers.
- Design generic solutions and process automation
- Hunt for bugs by creating and using smart algorithms
- Come up with and realize your own ideas on how to improve, automate or upgrade our technologies on even higher level (you will definitely get our support)
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Knowledge of Computer Architecture and processor pipelines
- Passion for electronics or embedded SW
- Experience with Hardware verification (VHDL/Verilog simulation, formal or UVM)
- Knowledge of versioning tools (Git -preferred)
- Practical usage of Linux
- Software writing skills (C++ or Python)
- Communicative English. Our team is highly distributed, so English is the main language
- Knowledge of RISC-V instruction set
- Formal Verification experience
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Opportunity to work with RISC-V, computer architecture of the future
- Working on innovative IoT processors and unique processor optimization technology
- Participation in the whole development process from analysis to deployment
- Opportunity to collaborate with experienced developers located in Germany, France, UK, Greece and Czech Republic
- Receptivity to your own innovations and ideas
- Freedom and trust from Codasip management
- Flexible working hours, including working from home
- Very competitive compensation package
- Language courses (Chinese, Czech)
Nowadays Codasip is a leading supplier of processing solutions for IC designers, offering products based on open standards such as the RISC-V ISA, LLVM, and UVM. We are a founding member of RISC-V International (formerly RISC-V Foundation) and we were the first company to offer a commercial RISC-V IP core in 2015. With more than 150 employees and offices in Europe, the US, and Asia, we are constantly open for talents who want to work on cutting-edge processor technologies, believe in the great potential of RISC-V.
WHAT IS OUR COMPANY CULTURE:
We celebrate a highly professional and open environment, with a well-balanced mix between young and experienced engineers. We employ agile methodologies to bring the speed and ease of software development to hardware as well as to guarantee the high quality of our products. A perfect platform for growth, that will enable you to learn from the best and at the same time drive your own ideas – that is the Codasip DNA.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit codasip.bamboohr.com.