Do you want to contribute to the backbone of some of the world’s most popular SoCs?
As a Human Resources Manager, APAC at Arteris, you will join our Global Human Resources department and be located in Nanjing, China. You will support all HR related activities including recruitment, policy deployment, learning and development, performance management, compensation and benefits, and employee relations initiatives throughout the APAC region, especially in PRC, Japan, South Korea and ROC.
- Serve as our regional expert for all human resources functions related to the APAC region.
- Develop and implement talent acquisition programs that positively strengthen capabilities in attracting, assessing, and selecting and retaining best in class talent. This includes:
- Develop and expand network of best-in-class recruiters
- Identify and document target companies for potential hiring candidates
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g., social platforms and professional networks) and networking to fill open positions and anticipated future needs.
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our Jobvite Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews.
- Negotiating employment contracts and onboarding employees.
- Advise company management regarding localized best practices in compensation packages to attract top talent, both for APAC-based employees and full-time contractors, for competitive salaries, bonuses, equity, and benefits.
- Lead core global HR programs in the APAC region. (e.g., Performance management, compensation planning, executive assessment and succession, etc.).
- Managing local benefits, HR advisors and other partners/vendors.
- Deploy and administer HR programs, policies, practices and processes.
- Resolution of employee relations issues and performance problems.
- Coaching of managers in dealing with human resources issues.
- Directly manage onboarding of all new employees in the APAC region
- Directly manage offboarding of all departing employees in the APAC region, including conducting meaningful exit interviews
- Maintain relationships with all APAC employees and full-time contractors, driving positive morale and escalating to local or HQ management / resolving any issues or concerns raised
- Ensure the Company is in compliance with all local and national employment legislation in the APAC region
Experience Requirements / Qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree ideally in Human Resource Management or Business Administration or relevant experience.
- 5+ years’ experience as a HR manager and 3+ years’ working with senior leaders.
- Strong customer services and communication skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment, act in a professional manner and handle confidential information.
- Experience interacting with people in multiple locations.
- Strong knowledge of local labor laws.
- Ability to pay meticulous attention to detail, yet also see “the big picture”.
- Ability to think on one’s feet in response to changing circumstances.
- Strong project management skills to manage multiple priorities, stakeholders, and workflows.
- Having proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). SharePoint a plus.
- Experience working with a start-up environment a plus
- Strong HR systems skills, ideally Kronos/UKG and Jobvite.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.arteris.com.