Shentai Electronics (Huizhou) Co., Ltd. is one of the production bases of SAMTEC.INC group headquartered in China. It is a wholly-owned American multinational corporation with four major production bases in the world (USA, China, Costa Rica, Singapore Malaysia). Sales and customer service are all over the world.
Shentai Electronics (Huizhou) Co., Ltd. was established in 2004 with a registered capital of 100 million Hong Kong dollars and self-built standardized modern factory area. The company’s factory area is 21,610 square meters, with advanced production technology and equipment, mainly producing Electronic connectors and related connectors, products are mainly used in automotive, automated machinery, medical equipment, military, aviation, flexible circuit boards, telecommunications, industry and other fields. There are more than 800 employees. The company is located in Shiwan Town, Boluo County, Huizhou City, across the bridge from Shilong Town, Dongguan, a 40-minute drive from Dongguan city, a 60-minute drive from Guangzhou, and a 70-minute drive from Shenzhen. Company website: www.samtec.com
Other information of the company is as follows:
1. Working hours: 5 days and 8 hours working system.
2. Room and board: free room and board: two meat and two primes, one soup + beverages + fruit, all dormitory is equipped with air conditioning, shower room, balcony, water heater (24 hours hot and cold water supply), wardrobe, etc.
3. Cultural and sports activities: The company organizes amateur activities from time to time. The company conducts free collective tours once a year and holds large-scale cultural and art activities at large festivals.
4. Medical Examination: The company regularly performs free medical examination every year.
V. Holidays: Weekend weekends, statutory 11 days of holidays per year, in addition to annual leave, sick leave, marriage leave, maternity leave, compassionate leave, paternity leave, etc.
VI. Insurance: The company purchases work-related injuries, medical care, childbirth, pension, unemployment Insurance, employees enjoy free insurance for accidents and major illnesses fully funded by the company.
7. Housing provident fund: All employees of the company purchase housing provident fund.
8. Training: The company provides a good learning, training (including training abroad) and development environment for all employees.
1. To build the order with good quality to customers within due date and meet the working efficiency target HDR≥90%, BP≥110%, no 100% batch scarp Task, production efficiency HDR ≥ 90%, BP ≥ 110%, 0 batch scrap;
2. To keep working area 5s on good condition. 0 safety accidents is responsible for on-site maintenance requirements and ROCK requirements of the on-site responsibility area, 0 safety accidents 3 Perform WI and SOP step requirements and strive to improve their respective levels (Red, Yellow, Green, Orange, Black) Perform WI and SOP step requirements and strive to improve their respective levels (Red card, Yellow card, Green card, Orange card, Black card)
Essential Functions/ Responsibilities:
1, To work with PCL or group leaders to finish orders with good quality on time, feedback the abnormal in production in time according to the daily production planning table formulated by PCL or the team leader to complete the order of the day Production, timely feedback of abnormalities in production;
2, Perform Buddy Check and inspection of the production process, and master the operation of microscope, caliper, tape measure, etc.
Assist the team leader to complete the training of new frontline employees, actively participate in activities organized by the department, and various evaluations/assessments to improve their APL operation skills; 9, Strictly abide to the SAMTEC rules and regulations, strictly abide by the schedule of the SAMTEC, and the requirements, ensure the daily work completed efficiently. Strictly abide by the factory discipline and factory regulations, strictly abide by the factory’s work schedule, and various requirements to ensure that daily production tasks are completed efficiently.
“The responsibilities as defined are intended to serve as a general guideline for this position. Associates may be asked to perform additional tasks depending on strengths and capabilities.” Required Experienc: To have related experience
Preferred Education: Middle School or above