Are you interested in developing the next generations for the wireless communication world? Looking to be part of a dynamic and innovative group with a start-up spirit but still part of a stable and profitable organization?
Then you will find the right place among us!
Ceva RivieraWaves is a worldwide leader in wireless communication IP, providing our customers cutting edge solutions and shipping in high volumes. We research and develop advanced technologies for communication and positioning including Wi-Fi, BT, UWB, Cellular-IoT etc.
Within the Wireless Internet of Things (W-IoT) Business Unit we are offering you a position of Digital Design Manager. Working closely with algorithms, software and validation teams, you will be responsible for a group of digital design engineers developing cutting edge wireless communication solutions.
- Engineering Degree in computer Sciences
- 8+ years of experience digital design, 3+ years in a tech lead or managerial position
- In-depth knowledge of Verilog
- Technical lead and mentoring experience
- Ability to follow a design flow (RTL, testbench, code coverage, synthesis, formal verification, gate level simulation)
- Experience in digital design and RTL Simulation
- Team player with communication abilities
- Self-motivated and self-directed, proactive
- Both French and English languages have to be fluent
- Fully authorized to work in France, especially in the Alpes-Maritimes
The following skills considered as a plus:
- Knowledge in Wi-Fi 802.11 / Bluetooth / Cellular 3GPP / 802.15.4 standards
- Knowledge in modem development and Wireless communication systems
- Experience in SOC Architecture and FPGA implementation
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.ceva-ip.com.