We at Codasip are happy to announce we are growing our HW Design teams with professional enthusiasts. You want to join a team where each clock cycle matters, where each signal toggles for good reasons, where there are always ideas to do better, faster, safer, be welcome. We are expanding our Portfolio of processor soft IPs and accelerators IPs to address the increasing demand of performance at low power in the RISC-V ecosystem.
What is unique at Codasip is our approach to design to speed up the development and leverage HW & SW co-design: we use our increasingly adopted architecture description language CodAL.
Together with our well-organised and highly collaborative international teams, located in the Czech Republic, Germany, France and UK you will be responsible for the development of the core or of the accelerator microarchitecture;
- Engineering degree or equivalent
- Good knowledge of modern CPU architectures (ideally RISC-V) and micro-architectures, or alternatively track of records in the design of complex pipelined designs.
- Advanced knowledge of at least one Hardware Description Language (preferably – Verilog/SystemVerilog)
- Sharp understanding of physical implications when designing at a higher level of abstraction (digital design synthesis and implementation flow).
- Skills to design and optimise a module around a given PPA point.
- Practical expertise in versioning tools (preferably git)
- Proficiency in scripting languages (Shell, Python, Tcl)
- Practical usage of Linux
- Proficiency in digital design synthesis and implementation flow
- Communicative English. Our team is highly distributed, so English is the main language
- Hands on experience with HW simulators and synthesis tools
- Proficiency in computer architecture and systems
- Ability to write clear and concise code
- Active interest in the field and self-education
- Analytical thinking, self-sufficiency, team spirit, open minded and passion to learn
OUR TECHNOLOGICAL BASIS:
- CodAL (Company Architectural Language)
- QuestaSim, Verilator
- Cadence Genus
- Jira, Confluence
OUR PLUS POINTS:
- Focus on the real development of real processors
- Working on innovative IoT processors and unique processor, configurations, optimisations and customisations technology
- Opportunity to work with experienced HW and SW engineers
- Receptivity to your own innovations and ideas
- Flexible working hours
This Position is relevant for any of our design centres in Europe.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit codasip.bamboohr.com.