Our team plays a key role in ensuring silicon and system-level quality through Pre-Silicon Systems (PSS) like Virtual platforms, FPGA and System level Emulation. Leveraging your hardware and software engineering skills in this highly visible group, you will help deliver complete integrated pre-silicon platforms to enable validation and development of our portfolio of next generation of graphics products. You will be working on the integration bring-up and debug of the full FW/SW/HW stack of components on our continuum of pre-silicon platforms. You will be collaborating with architects, SW developers, and cross functional teams to enable complex flows in pre-silicon and ensure Intel meets its time to market and quality goals. We are looking for highly motivated, curious and a team player with a keen interest in problem solving Interns to join our team.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your schoolwork/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Candidate must be pursuing a Master’s or PhD Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related fields with 3+ months of educational or work experience in: Digital Design, C /C++, or Python.
- Available for a 6+ internship.
Preferred skills and experience:
- Experience in System Verilog or Verilog, Digital or Logic design, computer architecture, low-level programming, operating systems
- Prior working and debug experience on FPGA, Emulation, or Virtual Platform
- Prior debug experience in Linux or Windows environment
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.intel.com.