TSMC is seeking a highly skilled, full-time, Graphic Designer for Strategic and Transformation to enhance the layout and graphics for HR transformation communication material, change management communication, also our employee-facing communication materials, professional development materials, and booklets for manager implementing the transformation.
The right person for this role will be highly skilled in graphic design. Ideal candidates would have experience in the mass communication sector, particularly in designing the layout and graphics for employee handouts and materials. This is a project-oriented with an anticipated project time frame of 12 months.
- You will work alongside our team members and build experience on projects like content creation for communication campaigns/video clips, presentation materials and website designs.
- You will receive guidance and feedback along the way and have various opportunities to contribute during brainstorming discussions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design (or equivalent experience and education)
- Working knowledge of graphic designing software in a Windows environment.
- High proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Window (PowerPoint, word, excel)
- Keen eye for color, trend, detail, and construction.
- Able to multitask and prioritize based on business objectives.
- Must be detail oriented, computer literate and able to handle multiple tasks at once.
- Proficient in English writing and speaking.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit tsmc.taleo.net.