Job ID #: 18511
Job Category: Project Management
Employment Type: Graduates
Division: Partner Enablement
Department: Partner Enablement – Operations
Primary Country: UK
Primary Location: Cambridge
Are you a recent graduate who is looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a business focussed team delivering digital services to Arm’s partners? We are looking for an enthusiastic, and self-motivated graduate to join the Digital Services team within Sales and Partner Enablement (SPE) as a Graduate Product Owner. As part of this high performing team you will work closely with Product Managers and business stakeholders to own and deliver strategically important digital services. You will work closely with the IT development team to see your initiatives through into development and on to release.
The role of product owner is an exciting role, taking responsibility for enhancing and developing Arm’s digital services. Arm is the world’s leading semiconductor Intellectual Property (IP) company. We develop and license technology that is at the heart of many of the digital electronic devices sold each year, from tablets, sensors, smartphones to servers. The delivery of Arm’s Intellectual property, and other digital assets, to our customers and partners is a fundamental piece in our business model.
- Ownership of a portfolio of digital delivery products/services. With responsibility for strategy, roadmap, feature definition, development and delivery to the customer.
- Customer intimacy – Developing, influencing, and maintaining a deep understanding of ARM’s customer and product group digital delivery requirements (internal & external)
- The person responsible for defining the ‘why’, ‘what,’ and ‘when’ of the product that the engineering team will build.
- Deliver “best in class” products on time. Meeting the defined customer benefits through cross functional virtual teams i.e. IT, product groups, engineering, marketing etc.
- Manage and influence key stakeholders through regular communication and relationship building.
- Managing internal and external product marketing communication channel
What skills, experience and qualifications do I need?
- Have obtained a Bachelors or Masters degree
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Passionate about technology, learning and developing new skills
- Highly motivated and able to demonstrate initiative, independence and adaptability
- Capable of working autonomously, managing and tracking own work
- Ability to produce high quality documentation
- Capable of making recommendations based of data driven analysis
- Ability to draw basic logic/process diagrams
- A understanding of the importance of customer experience, and how to understand and ensure customer needs are met
- Have obtained a Bachelors or Masters degree in a Science, Maths, Engineering, Computer Science or Business related subject.
- An understanding of IT project management methodologies particularly Agile, and the role of the Product Owner.
- An understanding of requirements engineering and lifecycle management.
- Experience in working with stakeholders across a range of levels.
- Ability to translate unstructured needs into a backlog of requirements or user stories
- Ability to prioritise requirements or user stories based on business needs
What are the desired behaviours for this role?
At ARM, we are proud to have a set of behaviours that reflect our unique culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary. These behaviours are assessed as part of the recruitment process:
- Partner and customer focus – Your tendency to put your partners and customers first in all that you do by understanding their needs and striving to achieve win-win solutions.
- Collaboration and communication – Your ability to forge lasting relationships which are built upon mutual trust, open communication and sharing of information and success.
- Creativity and innovation – Possessing a passion for driving continuous improvement through spotting opportunities and seeking the views of others.
- Team and personal development – You take time to drive your own development, whilst also encouraging team members and partners to do the same.
- Impact and influence – You listen to different perspectives, evaluate, persuade and carefully shape your work to deliver truly impactful results.
- Deliver on your promises – You demonstrate a can-do attitude and you drive to overcome obstacles, acting with a sense of urgency because you’re passionate about what you do.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.peopleclick.com.