In this position, the candidate will be joining the Graphics Software Engineering team. Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a software technical nature, primarily in the domain of Graphics device drivers. Experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job.
Minimum Qualification is for the candidate to be pursuing a Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Embedded Systems or related field.
Preferred qualifications include:
- Knowledge in one or more of C/C++/Python programming languages
- Knowledge of software design, development, and validation processes.
- Knowledge of Operating systems and Computer Architecture
- Familiarity with Intel’s client platforms and related architecture.
- Familiarity with Windows device driver model and architecture is a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Curiosity and eagerness to learn, ability to work in a team.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.intel.com.