About the Role
In the Systems Development team, we design and verify subsystems for various application segments, using the latest IP products from Arm and other vendors. We are looking for a creative and skilled colleague to join the team and help in the development process of these systems. Would you love a wider exposure across multiple IP products? Do you want an opportunity to work globally with various internal teams to deliver innovative systems? Join our team to help us shape the future products together!
As a Graduate engineer, you will be involved in the verification process of IoT and Infrastructure subsystems integrating the latest Arm IPs as we are targeting to reach maximum efficiency in terms of power consumption, performance and area while ensuring correct functional behaviour. Your key responsibilities will include writing verification plans, developing test benches and tests, running regressions, identifying bugs and closing coverage holes. Collaboration with architecture, design, performance analysis, implementation and various IP is essential as we work together on enabling our partners’ success.
Essential Skills and Experience
- You graduated from a University or Engineering School, in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electronic / Electrical Engineering, or other related
- Proficiency in both written and oral English
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Practical experience of working on microprocessor or system designs
- Understanding of verification methodologies and techniques
- Hands-on experience with System Verilog UVM or a good understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiar with embedded C, assembly and compilers
- Knowledge of basic scripting languages, e.g. Perl/TCL/Python
- Experience with Linux, shell scripts and Makefiles
- Knowledge of Verilog or VHDL
You will work directly with engineers across the company to build next-generation systems having access to the latest technology. You will have a direct impact on our bottom line and the ability to deliver improvements for our customers. You will be part of a growing, fast-paced, and fun team. You will have ownership for the implementation of your work. Our Budapest office offers a friendly and high-performance work environment.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.arm.com.